Salary/Rate: €70-€75,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Applications Engineer for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Applications Engineer will join the existing IT Applications team who are responsible for the support, development and ongoing maintenance of our client’s Operational, CRM and Digital systems in a .NET environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company who will offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where you will be given full autonomy and access to the latest technologies.
The Applications Engineer will:
• Work with the wider IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Work with colleagues to fine-tune business requirements for any new system proposal or change
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Work closely with users to plan, test and rollout fixes
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on current applications and systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ .NET / C# experience
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good documentation skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job