Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the support of a large local user community. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with a range of market-leading technologies.
The Service Desk Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Liaise with other IT support teams in a pro-active manner to ensure speedy resolution of problems that cannot be resolved by the service desk
• Provide users with timely feedback on the progress of their query or problem
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the timely resolution of any issues
• Act as backup to Desktop Support team when required
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years’ experience in a busy service desk role
• Good Windows 7/10, MS Office, Anti-virus Software and Encryption Software support experience
• Good Hardware Support experience (iPad, Printer, Phones)
• MS Certification
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role. We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job