Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Technical Support Analyst required for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the ICT Support Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s technical services team who are responsible for all IT support related queries for a large local user community.
You will have a strong understanding of PC Hardware & Software with good Microsoft Applications support and troubleshooting experience.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Log all queries through incident logging system
• Provide hardware & software support, either remotely or at local level to all desktops, laptops, PC’s and printers.
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows based systems
• Troubleshoot software and hardware problems in line with support policies
• Provide Phone Support (i-Phone, Android etc)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years' Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 experience
• Strong MS Office experience
• Microsoft Certification
• Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job